. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Facebook

Home » , » Custom Guitar Tom DeLonge ES-333 (Acoustic Version)

Custom Guitar Tom DeLonge ES-333 (Acoustic Version)

I'm one of the Blink 182 fans. I Love the Band so much.
And the Tom's guitar (Tom DeLonge ES-333) is one thing that I want to have. But in my country the price is too expensive for me.
So I order the custom guitar in guitar shop. But for my first order is the acoustic version.
But I don't know how to make the shape. So I try to sketch it with any custom form and a little color modified.



But after many consideration, I decided to make it with this form.

But I don't now why,, I make the f-holes position different with the actually ES-333.


ES-333 Tom DeLonge guitar - acoustic version - car stripes guitar - multiple holes - f-holes - round holes and f-holes - holes combination - flattop f-foles acoustic guitar

1 komentar: